Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Junior Year!

On the first day of my Independent Study with Alain Corbel, he suggested I made a blog for my work. It is my third year at the Maryland Institute College of Art and I feel like I am just beginning. When I came home today I got on the computer to start this blog, and have been perfecting it for hours.

Here is where I will update with new projects after they are completed, sketches of what I am thinking and planning in my head, and progress on certain semester-long projects. This semester I am taking the following courses:

Studio Remix: Stitch (Caroline Hwang)
The Lab (Whitney Sherman)
Illustration Concepts I (Alain Corbel)
Independent Study with Alain Corbel



This past summer I did a summer travel intensive that took me on a 3-week trip to Portugal. I have a piece up in the Fox building on the third floor, which is a reflection of my time there. The closing reception is tomorrow night from 5-7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment